Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hello friends!
We did it, we have decided to join the blogging world. Exciting, right? :) I'm not sure how well we will do keeping up with posts, but we will try our hardest.  I am now 24 weeks and 3 days pregnant. I can't believe it! Neither can KC.. Only 3 1/2 months left and our baby boy will be here!! We are so excited!! Definitely not ready, but will we ever be? A parent is definitely a scary thing to become, I feel so old. I'm gonna be called a mom! KC will be a dad! We are old farts.. But, that's alright, because we really aren't that old :) We get to hear baby boy's heartbeat again tomorrow-it is so comforting to hear it, and know that everything is ok (by the way, I think he knows I'm talking about him..he's kicking like crazy while I'm typing this!) 

Today is Valentines day, (I guess you probably already knew that..)  I surprised KC with breakfast-stuffed french toast and eggs. It was actually really tasty! Then, I had to rush off to work. :( I came back from work and was then surprised with roses, a card, and a heart made out of reese's! It was the nicest thing ever:) We are going to dinner tonight, because we found an awesome deal at Los Hermanos. We love Mexican food! It's basically our favorite.

Well, that will be all I have time for now.. Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment